1. Cut the meat into small pieces, blanch in water, and then wash with cold water and pinch the water to dry.
2. Wash potatoes, cut into small pieces and set aside.
3. Cut the onion and carrot into small pieces for later use.
4. Put oil in the pan to fry the carrots, onions, and meat to create a fragrant flavor.
5. Then put a few pieces of green onion, add appropriate amount of water, cover the pot and simmer for about 20 minutes.
6. I use this big bag of curry powder.
7. Add curry powder, stir well, simmer for 5 minutes, turn off the heat for 5 minutes.
The meat must be tender and easy to stew!