1. First wash the rice, add water and soak for 20 minutes
2. See the picture of the side dishes and ingredients here~ The potatoes and tomatoes used are not big
3. The hot sauce was left over from the cold noodles made a few days ago. . . Cut some ginger and garlic
4. Make a cross on the top of the tomato, throw it into boiling water and cook for 15 seconds
5. The boiled tomatoes are easy to peel when let cool
6. Cut the peeled tomatoes into small cubes, put them in a bowl, and mix well with the sauce
7. Potato ham cut into pieces
8. Put oil in the pan, add ginger and garlic slices and half an star anise and deep fry until fragrant
9. Then fish out, as long as oil
10. Potatoes stir fry
11. When the surface of the potatoes becomes a little transparent, add ham and stir fry
12. When you smell the scent of ham, pour diced tomatoes and sauce and sauté until fragrant
13. Then add a spoonful of light soy sauce, a little salt, a little sugar, a little dark soy sauce, stir fry evenly and turn off the heat
14. After the rice is soaked, pour out the water, add water again, and the amount is the same as usual for cooking rice.
15. Pour the fried potatoes and ham into the inner pot, spread it on top of the rice, close the lid and press the cooking button.
16. Da Da Da~ Time is up~ Sprinkle some chopped green onion and mix well and you can eat~
The sauce has a salty taste, do not add too much when adding salt, ginger slices, garlic slices and star anise should be fried after fragrant, otherwise it will feel weird when eating. Regarding the sauce, you can choose your favorite sauce. If you like to eat green onions, you don’t need to add green onions in the end.