1. Wash the bacon and put it in the pot and cook for 15 minutes
2. Remove the shell and old roots of the winter bamboo shoots and cut them into thin slices, and boil them in a pot (not too long, 1-2 minutes)
3. The blanched winter bamboo shoots are rinsed in cold water immediately, and the water is drained for later use.
4. Cut cooked bacon into slices, dry chili into small sections, and green garlic into sections
5. Put a little oil in the pan to heat up, add the bacon and stir fry to get the oil
6. Add winter bamboo shoots and stir fry evenly
7. Add the dried pepper, add salt and a little light soy sauce to taste, add a little broth and simmer for two minutes
8. Add green garlic and stir fry evenly, then pan