1. Prepare the required ingredients.
2. Put the beef offal in clean water, boil, blanch again, remove, rinse, and drain. (It’s safer to blanch yourself)
3. Shred the green onions and shred the ginger.
4. Pleurotus eryngii slices.
5. Heat oil in a pan, add shredded ginger and green onions, and saute.
6. Pour in sliced eryngii mushrooms and fry on medium heat until cooked.
7. Pour in beef offal and stir fry over high heat.
8. Pour in an appropriate amount of cooking wine.
9. Add a little bit of soy sauce to color.
10. Pour in some light soy sauce.
11. Add a little sugar and stir quickly evenly over high heat.
12. Then add some salt to taste.
13. Before serving, sprinkle an appropriate amount of garlic leaves to increase the fragrance.
The beef offal sold in the market is generally blanched, if you are not assured, you can blanch it again.
This dish is fried quickly, make sure that all the ingredients are cooked, and the time should not be too long, which will affect the taste.