1. Prepared, the onion patted off 😜.
2. Dice beef, add starch, soy sauce, a little salt, oil consumption, starch, and marinate for about ten minutes.
3. Pour a little oil into the pan, add the beef and fry until cooked and removed.
4. Pour a little oil into the pan, add the rice and stir fry until it is scattered.
5. So be it.
6. Into the beaten egg yolks.
7. Quickly scatter, stir and fry evenly, so that a grain of rice is wrapped with egg yolk liquid.
8. Add onions and sauté until fragrant.
9. Add the colorful vegetables and stir-fry evenly.
10. Add chopped green onion and salt and sauté evenly.
11. Add beef and stir-fry evenly.
12. Out of the pot.
13. It's so fragrant.
14. Have a plate for breakfast or lunch.
15. So satisfied.
1. A little beef water starch, too much will make it sticky
2. The whole process is less oily, so it will be fragrant and not greasy when it is fried
3. It is better to use overnight rice, so that the rice is dry and fry the grains clearly