1. Prepare all the ingredients you need.
2. Wash the beef. Because the fibrous structure of the beef is thick, it must be sliced horizontally against the grain, and the beef fiber is cut off, so that the meat can be fried and tender.
3. Add salt, light soy sauce, cooking wine, oil consumption, and cornstarch to the cut beef.
4. Grab the beef and seasoning with your hands, and marinate for about 10-15 minutes.
5. Wash the celery, remove the roots, remove the leaves, and cut the celery stalks into sections for later use. Wash the Chaotian pepper, remove the stalks, chop, peel and chop the garlic seeds for later use.
6. Wash the black casserole and turn on high heat to dry the water.
7. Pour proper cooking oil into the casserole.
8. Pour the beef when the oil is not very hot.
9. Stir fry until the beef changes color.
10. Pour in the chopped celery and stir fry a few times.
11. Add minced chili and minced garlic and stir fry.
12. Add appropriate dark soy sauce and salt to taste, and stir-fry evenly with a spatula.
13. After all the ingredients are cooked, turn off the heat.
14. Stir-fried beef with celery is ready to eat.
1 The casserole can be cooked dry, so it can be used for cooking and soup, but the casserole should be left upside down to dry after washing after cooking.
2 The casserole that has been fried can be washed directly in cold water, because it is not afraid of dry boiling and rapid cold.