by Danxia 4462
1. Cut the beef, green pepper, vegetable pepper, onion, ginger and garlic for later use. Put the beef in salt and marinate with cornstarch for a while
2. Stir-fry green peppers and onions in a hot pan with a little oil
3. Put the right amount of oil in the pan and fry the ginger and garlic until fragrant
4. Add the beef and stir fry until half cooked, with a little soy sauce
5. Put the green pepper and onion and stir fry and finally add a spoonful of oyster sauce and stir evenly.
6. Stir-fried beef with seasonal vegetables and garnish with some red peppers
The beef should be cut along the lines. After cutting, add the seasoning and marinate for a while, so that the beef will be more smooth and tender.