by House and road
1. After the cauliflower is rinsed, use a knife to cut into small flowers along the handle, soak in light salt water for 10 minutes, and fully drain the water.
2. Put the pork belly in the pot and stir-fry slowly over low heat. If the meat is not fat enough, you can put a little oil in the pot and then stir it. After the oil is out, add ginger and stir-fry to get the fragrance.
3. Turn on high heat, add cauliflower when the oil is hot, spread and fry for 30 seconds, then stir fry a few times.
4. Cover the pot, turn to medium heat and bake for 30 seconds.
5. At this time, you can see that the cauliflower head is a bit burnt.
6. Add chili and garlic and stir fry a few times. This is the old pot before, and it has now been eliminated.
7. Stir-fry, add a spoonful of light soy sauce and stir-fry evenly.
8. Add a spoonful of salt and stir well before starting the pan.
9. The burnt fragrant and crispy, super meal.