by Mother Maizi
1. Wash the pine cauliflower and cut into small pieces.
2. Boil water in a pot.
3. After boiling, remove the pine cauliflower and drain the water.
4. Raise the frying pan, add small pieces of tomato and stir-fry evenly.
5. Add the blanched pine cauliflower.
6. Stir-fry evenly and add a little salt.
7. Add a little abalone juice and water, mix well, and boil.
8. It can be out of the pot and plated.
9. Began to eat.
Cauliflower is rich in vitamin C, which not only helps human growth and development, but also improves liver detoxification function, strengthens human physique, and improves immune function.