1. Prepare the chayote.
2. Peel the melon, wash and shred.
3. Heat oil in a pan, add ginger and garlic and saute until fragrant.
4. Add melon shreds.
5. Stir fry on fire.
6. With salt.
7. Add some chives.
8. Season with chicken essence and stir well.
1. Choosing the tender chayote is more delicious.
2. Peel the skin before eating, or the skin will be harder and affect the taste.
3. This melon stir-fried pork is more delicious. I will tell you this melon can also be used as kimchi, so it will be crispy.