1. Prepare the ingredients used
2. Peel the radish and chayote and cut into long strips, and shred the ginger
3. Minced pork
4. Add seasoning, cornstarch and egg white
5. Stir and beat for about 5 minutes to make the meat gluten
6. Put cold water in a pot, add some oil to a boil, boil the radish and chayote for about 15 minutes
7. Squeeze the minced meat into the pot
8. Cook until the balls are all floating, add salt and pepper, and sprinkle with chopped green onion.
If you don't have a stirring rod, you can stir it in one direction with chopsticks for a while.