1. Wash the pork belly with the skin, put it in a pot and boil it for about 20 minutes, so that the chopsticks can be easily pierced through.
2. Dry until warm and cut into even slices for later use.
3. Thousand-page tofu thinly sliced and set aside.
4. If the ingredients are abundant, add green peppers, carrots, onions, etc. And the most basic dry pot Chiba tofu, must be green garlic and tempeh spicy sauce.
5. Green garlic and garlic leaves are used for cooking, and the garlic segments are sauteed with ginger slices.
6. For this dish, you don’t need to put too much oil, the pork belly can still produce oil when it is stir-fried.
7. Add pork belly slices and a spoonful of cooking wine.
8. Add tempeh hot sauce and 2 tablespoons light soy sauce.
9. Add Chiba tofu, half a tablespoon of sugar, appropriate amount of salt, stir fry evenly.
10. Just drizzle a little sesame oil on top of the pot, and put the green garlic leaves in the pot.
11. The Q-bomb Chiba tofu has a spicy and salty taste. It is not only served with rice, but is also an excellent dish to go with wine.