1. Lettuce is peeled and very tender, so there is no need to remove too many roots. Clean, slice, and cut into strips. Peel the carrots and wash them. Cut into strips.
2. Cut the chicken breasts into small pieces and clean them.
3. Soak up the moisture with a kitchen paper towel.
4. Put in a bowl, add half a spoon of salt, a little honey, a little black pepper, and a little Orleans marinade.
5. Stir well with chopsticks and marinate for more than half an hour.
6. In a saucepan, pour corn oil, add ginger slices, turn on high heat, and heat the oil.
7. Add the marinated chicken breast cubes. Quickly stir fry with a silicone spatula.
8. With the left hand, you can stir-fry until the surface is slightly yellow and discolored. Turn off the fire.
9. Sheng out and spare.
10. Leave the bottom oil in the pan, or if you are afraid that the black pepper particles remaining in the pan will make the vegetables look less beautiful, you can wash the pan and pour some oil again. Turn on medium heat, add lettuce and carrots, and stir fry.
11. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes, lettuce slightly soften, pour in chicken breast cubes. Continue to stir fry for a while.
12. Then add a little water.
13. Stir well, turn to medium-low heat, cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
14. Season with salt and stir well.
15. After 30 seconds, take out the pan and put it on the plate.
1. The chicken breast must be marinated to taste, and it won't taste at all when it is fried. 2. The ingredients for marinating chicken breast can be adjusted according to your own taste!