1. Chicken breast together
2. Cut the chicken into small cubes, add a little salt, cooking wine, pepper, and starch with your hands and set aside
3. Add vegetable oil to the hot pot, heat the oil, add the ginger slices, and then add the diced chicken until the chicken is discolored
4. The dried yellow sauce is diluted with water and poured into the pot
5. The high heat thickens the sauce slightly and then add the diced cucumber
6. Stir evenly with a spatula to get out of the pot
The yellow sauce is the dried yellow sauce sold in the supermarket, which can be diluted with water before use.