1. After washing the lean pork meat, cut into cubes, grab well with salt, water starch and sesame oil, and marinate for a while
2. After washing the eryngii mushrooms, wipe off the water and dice
3. Pea is peeled and washed; the peas are best eaten and peeled, and the nutrition is not easy to lose
4. After washing the spicy millet, wipe off the water and cut into small pieces. The amount of spicy millet is increased or decreased according to personal preference.
5. Put the pot on the fire, when it is hot, pour in an appropriate amount of vegetable oil; when the oil pan is heated, pour the diced meat into the pot and stir
6. After the diced meat has changed color, pour the spicy millet into the pot and stir fry
7. Add peas and stir fry for 1 minute
8. Then add diced eryngii mushrooms and stir fry
9. Transfer in the right amount of light soy sauce
10. Add the right amount of salt and chicken essence
11. Stir-fry evenly, turn off the heat; raise the pot and serve
1. Vegetables can be replaced with what you like;
2. The spicy portion of millet can be increased or decreased according to personal preference, or left alone.