1. Prepare the ingredients: mung bean jelly, tempeh spicy sauce (you can also use Laoganma), chives, garlic, ginger (mung bean jelly recipe link: http://www.meishij.net/zuofa/sichuanliangfen_2.html; tempeh spicy sauce Practice link: http://www.meishij.net/zuofa/zizhixianglajiang_6.html)
2. Chop the jelly into small pieces, chop the chives, mince garlic and ginger
3. Pick up the oil pan, add the chopped green onion, minced ginger, and minced garlic after the oil is hot (put half the amount of chopped green onion and minced garlic respectively)
4. Saute the shallots, ginger and garlic, add the tempeh spicy sauce and stir fry for a while
5. Add the jelly cubes, then add salt and stir fry evenly
6. Pour in the fresh soy sauce, dark soy sauce and sugar, stir fry for about 2 minutes
7. Put the remaining chopped green onion and minced garlic before starting the pot, stir well and then turn off the heat and serve out of the pot. Serve it in a bowl and enjoy it.
1. It is too troublesome to make your own jelly, of course you can buy ready-made jelly, which saves trouble.
2. Similarly, if you don't have your own spicy sauce, you can use Lao Ganma instead, and it tastes just as good.
3. The jelly does not absorb oil, so don't put too much oil in the jelly.
4. Put some chopped green onion and minced garlic at the end to make it more fragrant.