1. Let me tell you how to make jelly. The ratio of mung bean starch to water is 1:4, stir evenly, pour into the pot and heat on low heat.
2. Stir continuously until the starch water has all changed color and foamed and boiled.
3. Put it out and put it in a container to cool, and place it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
4. Put the jelly slices into the basin.
5. Pour in cool boiled water, salt and vinegar light soy sauce, sesame oil, shredded cucumber, minced garlic and chili oil. The various ingredients depend on the amount of jelly.