1. Ingredients: Lamb slices: 250g, green onion: 1 root, ginger: 3 slices, salt: 3g, white pepper: 1g, soy sauce: 2 spoons, cooking wine: 2 spoons, starch: half a spoon, sesame oil: 1 spoon , Sugar: 4 grams.
2. After thawing the lamb slices, wash them, dry the water, add salt and white pepper and marinate for 10 minutes to taste. Pour other seasonings into a bowl and stir evenly, and adjust the bowl of juice for later use.
3. Wash the green onions and cut them into diagonal sections. Add a little oil to the pot, stir fragrant green onions first, set aside. Don't fry the green onions too old, as long as the green onions are fragrant. The purpose of sautéing the green onions in advance is to shorten the time of subsequent frying as much as possible and keep the fresh and tender taste of the mutton. At this time, sprinkle a little dry starch on the meat slices and stir well.
4. Re-start the pan, use ginger to cook, when the oil is hot and smoke, pour the lamb slices into the fire and fry quickly.
5. When the meat slices change from red to white, pour the green onions.
6. Boil into a bowl of juice, stir fry quickly, turn off the heat immediately after it is evenly distributed.
1. Lamb should not exceed 300 grams, and the amount should not be large. Excessive amount of lamb will immediately reduce the firepower, and the meat will easily come out of soup.
2. Do not cut the mutton slices too thinly, just as thick as a penny, so that the taste will be softer and tender.
3. The mutton is marinated in advance for the bottom taste, and the starch is dried before frying to prevent desizing.
4. The pot should be heated. After the meat is in the pot, use high heat to fry the meat, and the meat will be out of the pot immediately after it is broken, so as to ensure the fresh and tender taste.
5. The frying process must be fast. I will stir the green onion first and mix it with the half-cooked lamb to greatly shorten the frying time.
6. The sauce should be prepared in advance with a bowl of juice and poured together to shorten the frying time.
7. For more food, please follow my Sina Weibo @twinsliuliu's fancy food.