1. Mung bean sprouts, remove the roots, rinse and set aside
2. Shred red pepper, sliced chives, and shred ginger
3. Heat the oil in the pot and add dried pepper, fry it until fragrant, remove it
4. Then add shredded ginger and red pepper and stir fry for a while
5. Pour in bean sprouts and add salt at the same time, stir-fry on high heat
6. Add the green onion, stir fry a few times, turn off the heat, add a little chicken essence according to personal preference, and stir well.
1. In fact, the roots of bean sprouts can also be eaten, and you don’t need to remove them if you find it troublesome. It just affects the appearance
2. During the whole frying process, keep high heat and fast frying to lock the moisture of bean sprouts to make the taste crisp and tender.
3. Since mung bean sprouts are cool ingredients, adding some ginger shreds can have the effect of fighting off the cold, and at the same time, it can also achieve the purpose of improving flavor.