1. Prepare 2 sheets of Liangpi, appropriate amount of shredded cucumber, and fried peanuts;
2. Prepare the right amount of carrot shreds, mung bean sprouts, coriander, green onion, and minced garlic;
3. Cut the Liangpi into strips;
4. Blanch the carrot shreds, mung bean sprouts, and cold skin to remove and drain the water for later use;
5. Prepare a small deep pot or bowl, add cold skin and blanched vegetables, pour in appropriate amount of salt, light soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, sweet chili sauce, mix well, and then sprinkle with peanuts and coriander;
6. Finally, drizzle with fragrant chili oil and start enjoying.
Carrot shreds and mung bean sprouts need to be blanched in advance;
When boiling the cold skin, bring the water to a boil, turn off the heat and put it in again, and stir it slightly to remove it.