1. Prepare the ingredients, and put the pork belly in the refrigerator for a little bit to freeze it will make it easier to cut.
2. Soak the lettuce in clean water for about half an hour, soak it softly.
3. Cut the pork belly into thin slices, wash the garlic and smash into pieces, squeeze the lettuce and squeeze the water, cut a few cuts.
4. Pick up the pan, add a small amount of oil to the hot pan, add the pork belly and stir fry to get the oil, the meat is slightly rolled up.
5. Add garlic chopped and stir fry for a fragrance.
6. Add the lettuce and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
7. Add appropriate amount of dark soy sauce to color, season with soy soy sauce, and stir-fry evenly.
8. Add an appropriate amount of salt to adjust the saltiness, stir fry evenly, then it can be out of the pot~