1. Prepare ingredients: slice broccoli stalks and blanch in water, cut pork into strips, and slice carrots;
2. Cut the baby corn in half;
3. Put water in the pot, boil the corn shoots and mushrooms in the blanching water;
4. Remove and control the dry water;
5. Cut the mushrooms diagonally into slices;
6. Put the blended oil in the wok;
7. Put the pork into the pot;
Stir-fry until the color changes, add garlic and ginger to explode the aroma;
Add carrot slices and stir fry a few times;
10. Corn shoots after being blanched;
11. Stir fry a few times before adding shiitake mushrooms;
12. Put in broccoli;
Then add soy sauce and oyster sauce (you can also put only one of them);
14. Stir-fry for a while and then add a little chicken powder to get out of the pan. For heavy flavors, add a small amount of salt;
15. Like it? If you like it, try it!
The ingredients are basically blanched, so you don’t need to fry for a long time, it's quick to fry on high heat!