1. Shred the lean meat, add salt, light soy sauce, pepper, 20ml of water, cornstarch and mix well, absorb the water into the shredded pork, pour a little bit of cooking oil and mix well, lock the water and marinate for half an hour
2. Soak green beans, remove head and tail, wash and cut into sections, shred green and red peppers, and slice garlic
3. 50% of the hot oil pan, add the silky meat and fry until the color changes, remove
4. Leave the bottom oil in the pot, add the green beans and stir-fry for a while, add water and a small amount of salt, the amount of water is less than the green beans, boil and simmer for 18 minutes, fully cooked
5. When the soup is almost dry, add garlic slices, stir-fry the fried shredded pork and a small amount of light soy sauce
6. Let the soup dry and let the green and red pepper shreds stir fry for a while and it will be out of the pot
When cooking the kidney beans, put less salt. The shredded meat already has a salty taste. Just give the kidney beans the amount of salt.