1. Wash and cut all the ingredients, buy the top meat, so there will be some fat, cut it together, I like to have the fat, you can fry some lard out in the dish, and the dish will feel more fragrant
2. Wash and cut green beans, drain and set aside
3. Add appropriate amount of light soy sauce, cooking wine, and salt to the meat and marinate for about 10 minutes for later use
4. Add appropriate amount of oil, you can put a little less, add fat to the oil slightly, simmer a little oil on medium and low heat, and stir-fry the ginger, garlic, millet, pepper section and fry
5. Add string beans and stir-fry until the color becomes green, then add the marinated lean meat, stir-fry a few times, add green pepper shreds, add some salt to taste, add a little soy sauce to color, and stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
I like to add lean meat at the end, so that the meat can be tender. If the meat is not cooked, you can add some cornstarch when marinating, so that the meat will be very tender no matter how it is fried^ ^