1. Peel and wash potatoes, cut into thin strips, and wash away the starch.
2. Chop garlic and chives.
3. Add oil to the pot, heat up on high heat, add minced garlic and stir to create a fragrance.
4. Pour the potatoes and stir fry.
5. Fry until slightly discolored, add half a cup of water.
6. Cover and simmer until the moisture is slightly dry.
7. Add salt and chicken essence and stir fry evenly.
8. Fry until the surface of the potato chips is slightly charred, add the chopped green onions and turn off the heat.
9. Put it out of the pot and serve it on a plate.
10. Finished picture.