1. Prepare a steamed sausage and a green garlic.
2. Add a little oil to the pot and change the cooked sausage to the pot.
3. Fry on low heat until the sausage tastes out, then add the green garlic that has been changed to the knife and stir-fry together until it tastes out.
4. Add a little soy sauce before serving to enhance the flavor.
5. In this way, a small stir-fry of green garlic sausage is completed.
Sausage is a salty ingredient, so pay attention to the amount of salt or soy sauce, just a little bit of freshness.