1. Prepare all the ingredients, wash and cut them for later use (I just put 3 garlic moss in the house). Seasonal vegetables can be freely combined according to your taste.
2. Heat the oil and turn the shredded garlic and ginger a few times and quickly add the carrots and turn a few times, then add snow peas, garlic moss, fungus, and green peppers and stir fry (the order is the hard to cook first and the easier to cook).
3. Stir-fry seasonal vegetables for about four or five minutes. When you think it’s almost done, add the sausage and continue to stir fry. If you think the pan is dry, add some water (add it to the pan without adding vegetables)
4. Stir-fry all eight matures, turn off the heat and cover for a minute, then serve.
1. Add appropriate amount of water to prevent the dried vegetables from burning.
2. You can freely combine the types of vegetables according to your own taste.
3. Put salt and seasonings before putting the sausages, because the sausages are very salty and will be very salty if you are not careful.