1. Prepare the ingredients, first peel the potatoes and cut them into filaments with a knife.
2. Put the rubbed potato shreds into clean water and rinse two or three times to wash away the starch on the surface of the potato shreds
3. Wash the green peppers, remove the stems and seeds, and cut them into thin strips. At the same time, peel and cut the garlic for later use.
4. Heat the pan with cold oil, add the minced garlic at 70% of the oil temperature, and fry a small amount of peppercorns together to create a fragrance
5. Then add the drained potato shreds, and sprinkle an appropriate amount of salt and vinegar to quickly stir and fry until slightly transparent.
6. Finally, add the green chili shreds, continue to stir-fry quickly and evenly, then it can be out of the pan
1. The potato shreds should be cut into squares. 2. Rinse the surface with running water without soaking or blanching, which can retain nutrients and make it crispy. 3. Put the seasoning together with the potato shreds. The vinegar can keep the potato shreds crisp and refreshing, and it is easier to taste. 4. The whole process is very hot and stir fry.