1. Prepare the required ingredients, fresh shrimp, eggs, green onion, ginger, and fresh mushrooms.
2. Prepare the seasoning, beat the eggs and put them in a bowl, remove the sand thread of the prawns, peel off the shells, add salt and cooking wine and stir well.
3. Boil the shrimps in a pot of boiling water.
4. Stir the eggs in a frying pan, fry them and serve.
5. Wash the white jade mushrooms or seafood mushrooms, and stir-fry them evenly.
6. Season with salt, stir well and add a spoonful of water starch.
7. Add shrimp and eggs and stir fry evenly.
8. Serve on a plate, without chicken essence, it tastes very delicious.