1. Wash the kidney beans first, remove the head and tail, and remove all the bean tendons.
2. Boil water in a boiling pot, add the green beans to blanch for three minutes, and remove.
3. Sprinkle in a spoonful of salt and stir evenly.
4. Spread the string beans in the sun and remember to turn them over halfway through!
When the green beans are dried into the color shown in the picture below, the sour green beans are ready.
Tip: If it rains halfway through the drying process, we can pack it in a fresh-keeping bag, put it in the refrigerator, and wait until the sun comes out before continuing to take it out for drying. When the green beans at home are too much to eat, you can dry a little, put it into a clean mineral water bottle, sprinkle a spoonful of salt, tighten the lid, and keep it for a month. The taste is particularly fragrant. You might as well try it!
6. Wash the sour green beans to wash the dust, cut into small pieces, and squeeze the water.
Wash the smoked bacon and cut into thin slices.
Tip: Smoked bacon is difficult to wash, so I will wash more at a time and cook it, so that it will be more convenient to cook. This piece of bacon is also cooked in advance.
8. Remove the stems of the chili, wash and cut into pieces, peel the garlic seeds, wash and cut into pieces.
9. Pick up the frying pan, add the bacon and stir-fry to get the fat and serve.
10. Add chili and garlic seeds until fragrant, sprinkle in a little salt and stir well.
11. Add the sour green beans and stir fry for a while.
12. Add bacon and mix, pour in oyster sauce and stir well.
13. Pour in the light soy sauce and cooking wine and stir-fry well, then serve.
Do you like this hot and sour appetizer? Welcome to leave a message to tell us your opinion.