1. Prepare the vermicelli, beef cabbage, add salt to the minced pork, and mix the rice wine until it is sticky
2. Wash the beef cabbage after shredded, soak the vermicelli in boiling water and then wash and control the water
3. Pour the oil into the hot pan, pour the hot oil into the pork and stir fry until the color changes
4. Leave the oil in the pot, pour the beef cabbage and stir-fry until the color changes, then add salt to taste
5. Pour the minced meat and vermicelli and stir evenly
6. Add the braised soy sauce and stir-fry until the soy sauce smells out, then turn off the heat and bring out the pan
7. After serving, sprinkle with chopped green onion, mix well and enjoy.
1. The minced pork must be seasoned before cooking, so that the taste is new and tender, and it can also remove the fishy taste.
2. The tastes of each family are different, adjust according to their own tastes.