1. The first step, of course, is to prepare all the ingredients~ Wash and clean, cut into dice and set aside
2. Pour the oil into the pot, add the minced garlic and onion and stir-fry until fragrant
3. Add potatoes and tomatoes, stir fry, then pour in the cabbage
4. Add water and simmer until the potatoes are crispy
5. Pay attention when simmering, pay attention to whether the water is boiled dry, add water appropriately, until the potatoes are crispy, at this time they will start to smell~
6. The next step is to start the seasoning, add the right amount of curry, here I use the curry powder brought back from Thailand, I also use this drop for the curry chicken at home. Of course, ordinary curry is fine. Everyone is entangled here.
7. After mixing the curry powder, add coconut milk. The coconut milk here is also brought back from Thailand, but some ordinary supermarkets buy it. Here I use 65ml. You can change it according to your taste. Pour the green leafy vegetables in
8. Finally, top with lemon juice and then cut the lemon into pieces together! Finally, add salt and sugar to taste. I want to talk about it here. I suggest that you adjust some starch water to make a paste after cooking. I didn't add it here. The appearance is not so good, but the taste is still great.
This method can be changed in many ways, such as curry fish fillets, curry chicken nuggets, etc. You can use the same steps to control the time to make different dishes according to your preferences!