1. Main ingredients: fungus, carrots, green peppers, onions, loofah.
2. Wash the skin of the loofah and cut into small hob pieces.
3. Cut the fungus, carrots, green peppers, and onions into slices or pieces.
4. Heat oil in a pan, add green onions and carrots and stir-fry until the carrots are broken.
5. Add loofah and fungus and stir well.
Add a little water and simmer for 2 minutes until the loofah is cooked.
Add green peppers and season with salt.
7. Add onions and stir-fry evenly.
Add monosodium glutamate for freshness, and finally collect the juice.
Take out the pan and serve.
It can be replaced with other ingredients, the color matching should be appropriate, and the quantity should generally be at least 3 or more. For example: cucumber, squash (zucchini), lotus root, broccoli, cauliflower, celery, ham... etc.