1. Mince the meat.
2. Boil the tofu in salt water, remove and drain the water and cut into small cubes.
3. Add salt, white pepper, and cornstarch to the minced meat. Stir well.
4. Use a spoon to hollow out the center of the tofu and add the minced meat filling.
5. In a non-stick pan, fry the stuffed bean curd over low heat and put it on a plate.
6. Sprinkle white pepper on the tofu, cover it with plastic wrap, fork some small holes with a small fork, put it in the steamer and keep it steamed.
7. Finished product.