1. All the materials in the main ingredients are put into the bucket of the bread machine in turn, and the dough mixing procedure is executed. The water can also be replaced by milk at room temperature, and the salt and sugar should be separated with high-gluten powder and yeast powder to avoid affecting the fermentation effect.
2. After completing the dough mixing procedure, add the butter in the auxiliary materials and continue to knead the dough until the glove film is kneaded.
3. Ferment to twice the size, take it out, knead the dough, remove the bubbles, and let it stand for 20 minutes.
4. Knead it into a strip and place it in the mold
5. After fermenting in the oven to 1.5 times the size, brush a little egg liquid on the surface, sprinkle a little black sesame seeds, heat the middle layer up and down, and bake at 130 degrees for about 15 minutes.
6. Take it out, cut it horizontally, add sliced ham, lettuce, tomato slices, and fried eggs according to your preference, and squeeze an appropriate amount of Thousand Island sauce.