1. Make oatmeal cakes first. Soak the stevia leaves in boiling water for 1 minute.
2. Remove the stevia leaves and pour into the oats.
Heat on low heat until the oats become larger, and pour them on a baking sheet lined with greased paper. Use a scraper to smooth the oats.
Put it in the oven and bake at 170 degrees for 10 minutes. Take out and let cool.
Pumpkin sliced and steamed.
Put the cooked pumpkin in a cooking cup and beat well. Put the pumpkin puree into the piping bag. If there are still particles that are not evenly beaten, you can use a rolling pin to crush them through the piping bag.
5. Use mousse rings to shape the cold pumpkin pie.
6. Place the mousse ring on the plate, spread a piece of oatmeal cake for the base, and then squeeze it into the pumpkin puree filling.
7. Put another piece of oatmeal cake flat, and then squeeze into the pumpkin puree, and put the four pieces of oatmeal cake and pumpkin puree directly.
8. Bring the water soaked in stevia leaves to a boil, pour it into the ice powder and stir evenly.
9. Pour the ice powder liquid into the mousse ring and let it stand for the surface to solidify.
10. After the surface is solidified, decorate with colored beads, this step can be omitted.
1. The oatmeal cake must be spread evenly, so that there will be no pores on the surface after baking.
2. After the pumpkin is steamed, there is a lot of water inside. If you add water when whipping, the filling will become very wet. But without water, it is more difficult to make a fine paste. It can be beaten a few times and then mix well and continue to beat.
3. Ice powder powder is a white powder that melts in boiling water and solidifies after cooling. It can be bought online.
4. The surface decoration can be omitted, but it must be decorated before eating, otherwise it will melt.