1. The yellow croaker first removes the scales, then removes the internal organs and gills, and cleans them.
2. Use a knife to cut a few knives on the fish’s back obliquely, both sides are used, this is to facilitate the taste, and then use a little cooking wine, green onions and ginger slices to marinate the fish for about 30 minutes, the purpose is to remove the fishy smell.
3. Break the eggs into a bowl. A larger bowl is convenient for putting the fish in. After the eggs are broken up, put the whole fish in the egg liquid, so that the whole body is covered with the egg liquid.
4. Then put the fish wrapped in egg liquid in the cornstarch and roll it so that the fish is covered with starch, and then pick it up to shake off the excess starch.
5. Put the right amount of oil in the pan. After the oil is hot, put the yellow croaker in the pan and fry it slowly.
6. In addition, don’t turn the fish in a hurry. You have to wait until one side of the fish is cooked, and then turn it over, otherwise the fish will break and it will not look good. After frying until both sides are golden, take it out and put it on a plate.
7. Add an appropriate amount of oil to the pan. After the oil is hot, add chopped green onions and ginger until fragrant.
8. Then pour the tomato sauce and sauté until fragrant,
9. Then add the right amount of water, sugar, and salt to boil. The amount of water can cover the bottom of the pot. It doesn’t need too much.
10. Put the fried yellow croaker in the pot, cover and simmer for a while,
11. Then turn the yellow croaker over the sides, of course, you can also use a spoon to pour the soup on the fish, so that both sides of the fish are wrapped in tomato juice, so that it will be delicious, and the soup can be out of the pot when the soup is almost dry.
1. In the processing of yellow croaker, after cleaning the fish innards, it is marinated in cooking wine to remove the fishy. Onions and ginger are indispensable. When making them later, the onions and ginger should not be used again.
2. The whole egg liquid is used here, which can make the fried fish more golden and beautiful.
3. The yellow croaker is finally wrapped with starch instead of flour, because the flour will become sticky in contact with oil, which will easily make the fish incomplete.
4. When frying the fish, do not rush to turn it over. Once it is fried, turn it over again. Turning it early will damage the skin of the fish.