1. Pour the ribs into a pot of cold water, then add the cooking wine, shallots, and ginger slices for blanching. After the water is boiled, skim the surface foam, blanch for about three minutes to remove
2. Raise a pot again, pour oil, pour in rock sugar, stir-fry on low heat, boil the sugar color, and boil it to make an amber color.
3. After the sugar color is boiled, pour the ribs and stir fry. When the surface of the ribs is golden, pour in boiling water. Using boiling water will make the ribs more soft.
4. Pour the cooking wine, light soy sauce, and balsamic vinegar into the pot in a ratio of 1:2:3, then add the shallots, ginger slices, star anise, and pepper, cover and simmer for 40 minutes
5. Add salt 10 minutes before cooking, continue to simmer for 10 minutes
6. Add another spoonful of balsamic vinegar, heat up the juice, and finally sprinkle some cooked white sesame seeds, stir-fry evenly, and serve