1. Soak the ribs in clean water to remove the blood
2. Put peanut oil in the pan, add scallions and sliced ginger and sauté until fragrant
3. Remove the ribs to control the moisture, put them directly into the pot, and stir-fry until both sides are slightly yellowed
4. At this time, pour the cooking wine and cook to remove the aroma and enhance the fragrant taste
5. Then pour 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and stir fry to evenly color
6. Pour in boiling water, bring the ribs to a boil, then add 2 tablespoons of sugar and appropriate amount of salt
7. Then add about 2 tablespoons of brewed vinegar, change to low heat and simmer slowly for about 40 minutes
8. At this time, the soup is very little, and the ribs are well cooked, so you can turn off the heat and take it out.
9. After serving, sprinkle with chopped green onions and garnish
When the ribs are stewed, there is no need to blanch them, just soak them in the blood, so that the stewed ribs are soft and tasty.