1. Cut the small row into small pieces about 3 cm long
2. The small row is blanched first, and then rinsed with cold water.
3. It’s not because it’s frying. It’s not suitable for frying at home. It’s too oily. I have a little more oil in the frying pan. You can fry it on both sides. You can poke it with your finger. It’s a bit hard.
4. Pour the excess oil into a bowl, you can use it for other dishes. It is suitable for frying vegetables. The fried vegetables are very fragrant. Leave a little oil in the pan. Pour light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, and rice wine (here said yes I actually use rice wine, because I don’t like the taste of rice wine. I poured half a bottle of beer and use it instead of water. If you like it, you can try it) rock sugar, ginger, salt (I stir fry ginger in oil) Used) 2 tablespoons of vinegar, boil directly over high heat
5. I was a little misguided in this step, because the color of the vinegar that I used to adjust the color of the dark soy sauce is a bit darker, and the vinegar will also be colored, so when you pour the dark soy sauce, the color can be a little lighter and keep the soup on the fire. When the viscosity is received, put a spoonful of vinegar before starting the pan, and heat it until the soup is thick again (because the vinegar will evaporate, put the vinegar before starting the pan to increase its sourness. The vinegar is put in the early stage to make the small row more Tasty, this step is very important)
6. Serve it, sprinkle with chopped green onion, OK! (Note: All sweet and sour dishes do not need to put MSG or chicken essence!)
It's a relatively convenient dish. In terms of details, you should pay attention to the time and taste of the frying. If you like it, you can try it!