1. First prepare a bowl of sweet and sour sauce, a spoonful of cooking wine, two spoons of soy sauce, three spoons of sugar, and four spoons of vinegar, mix well and set aside.
2. Wash the fresh ribs.
3. Put cold water into the pot.
4. Then add the green onion and ginger slices to a boil, and boil the blood foam.
5. Take the ribs out of cold water.
6. In a separate pot, pour in an appropriate amount of oil and heat it up.
7. Pour in the ribs and stir fry, to stir out the fat.
8. Pour the sweet and sour sauce prepared in advance.
9. Stir fry a few times to fix the color and taste.
10. Pour in an appropriate amount of water, and it is advisable to pass the ribs with the water.
11. Cover and simmer on medium heat for 30 to 40 minutes.
12. Then collect the juice on the fire for ten minutes.
13. Turn off the fire in time when it is almost harvested, otherwise it will turn black if the fire is too high.
14. Add a pinch of salt and sesame seeds before serving.
When collecting the juice, be sure to pay attention to it, stir evenly, and evenly wrap the soup on the ribs, turn off the heat in time, and it will turn black once the heat is over. Wash the pot in time. If it is too late, it is like soaking in water, otherwise the viscous soup will be dry and hard when it is cold, making it difficult to clean.