1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. After the eggs are cooked, remove their shells.
3. The shiitake mushrooms are soaked in advance, and the good shiitake mushrooms will taste more intense. I use Hubei Yuguo shiitake mushrooms.
4. Cut all the accessories, and dice the shiitake mushrooms after soaking.
5. Cut the pork belly into small pieces.
6. Put a tablespoon of rapeseed oil in the pot and stir-fry the shallots over low heat.
7. Stir-fry until the green onions turn brown, then take out the green onions and leave the scallion oil in the pot.
8. Add diced pork belly and stir fry.
9. Stir-fry until the pork belly becomes slightly browned and the fat and oil are all stir-fried, add the onion, ginger, garlic, star anise, cinnamon, bay leaves and chili rings.
10. Add a tablespoon of cooking wine.
11. Add rock sugar.
12. Add a spoonful of dark soy sauce and a teaspoon of light soy sauce, and stir-fry until it is colored.
13. Add the diced shiitake mushrooms and fry them for a fragrance.
14. Pour the water for soaking mushrooms into the pot, and then add an appropriate amount of water.
15. Add the eggs and the freshly fried green onion shreds.
16. After the fire is boiled, transfer to an electric stew pot.
17. Simmer for an hour, sprinkle a little pepper and bring out.
Tips for selecting shiitake mushrooms:
1. Good shiitake mushrooms are mostly yellowish brown or dark brown, and the color is bright and bright; the gill color is light yellow to milky white.
2. It has a strong and unique aroma of shiitake mushrooms.
3. Dry shiitake mushrooms should be dried, and the moisture content should be 11%~13%. It shouldn't be too dry, it will be broken in one pinch, this kind of quality is not good. Too wet is not conducive to storage and will deteriorate easily.