1. After washing the red adzuki beans, add appropriate amount of water to soak for 2 hours.
2. Put it in the electric pressure cooker, select beans, stew, and press the start button.
3. Steam the taro, sweet potato, and purple potato. Put the purple potato on the steamer below to avoid color mixing.
4. After steaming, peel off the skins, put 250g of each into a small pot, and squeeze it into a mud shape.
5. Divide cassava flour, water-milled glutinous rice flour, and powdered sugar into three equal parts and put them in a basin.
6. Separately and evenly form a smooth dough, and the purple sweet potato dough is dry and not sticky. You need to add some water in several times. Buckle a large basin or wrap it with plastic wrap to isolate the air, and leave it for about half an hour.
7. Cut the reserved taro and sweet potatoes into pieces for later use.
8. Pull a large piece of taro dough on top of the yam dough and knead it into a strip.
9. Cut into small sections and repeat until all the taro dough is cut into small sections. Sprinkle some water-milled glutinous rice flour to mix evenly to avoid sticking.
10. The sweet potato dough is also processed in steps 8-9.
11. The purple sweet potato dough is also processed in steps 8-9. Set aside about 80g of the prepared taro balls, and pack the rest into bags and freeze them. You can eat and cook as you go.
12. Boil some water in a boiling pot, add taro balls and sweet potato balls, and cook for about two minutes. After they rise to the surface, cook for about one minute.
13. After removing it, rinse with cold water and drain the water.
14. Pour the purple sweet potato balls into boiling water, and drain them in cold water after they are cooked.
15. Add soft sugar to the stewed red bean soup and stir well.
16. Put some red bean soup into a bowl, then add some three-color circles, and garnish with sweet potato cubes, taro cubes, and red kidney beans on the surface. Pour in almond dew and serve.
1. The ratio of red bean to water is about 1:3.5, so the stewed red bean soup is not too thick and not too thin, just right.
2. When making noodles, taro and sweet potatoes contain water, so there is no need to add water, and they can form a dough slowly; but purple potatoes are drier, you need to add some water, add in stages according to your actual situation, knead until it can be kneaded That's it.
3. After the purple potato dough is finished, be careful not to rub it too hard when rubbing the long strips, which is easy to loose.
4. According to the amount of material, more taro balls are made. Depending on how much you want to eat at a time, three bowls of 80g each can be used to make two or three bowls of finished products. There will be more red bean soup left, so you can drink it straight away.