1. Red pepper shreds, tender ginger shreds
2. A few slices of garlic, bean paste
3. Stir-fry the bean paste and garlic slices in a pan until fragrant.
4. Add the shredded pork and stir fry, add sugar, edible oil, a small amount of light soy sauce and lightly marinate the shredded pork
5. Stir-fry shredded pork
6. Stir-fry the shredded red pepper in the pan, easy to cook, don’t need to stir-fry for too long
7. Quickly stir fry the white and tender ginger shreds in the pan
8. Add the shallots and parsley segments before starting the pot and turn off the heat twice.
9. The spring is full of colors.
Put the bean paste and try the texture before starting the pan. Generally, there is no need to add salt. The texture of each bean paste is still a bit poor.