1. Take two bowls; pour oyster sauce, soy sauce, cooking wine, and sugar into one bowl and mix well. Pour water into another bowl, add garlic, ginger slices, aniseed, cinnamon, and chopped green onions.
2. Pour the bowl containing the water and the ingredients into the pot, turn on the fire, and bring to a boil.
3. After boiling, add another bowl of ingredients, bring to a boil again, turn to medium-low heat, cook for about 30 minutes, pick it up with chopsticks, and turn off the heat if it is sticky.
4. Put it into a bowl, and the black teriyaki sauce is complete! Let cool~
5. Take the steamer, steam the carrots for 5 minutes, add cauliflower and steam for another 15 minutes; then add broccoli and steam for another five minutes, turn off the heat~
6. After simmering for five minutes, take it out and pour in the right amount of teriyaki sauce~
Seal the excess teriyaki sauce and store it in the refrigerator for 20-30 days~