1. Divide the crab into several pieces.
2. Slice ginger, mince coriander, slice green onion, shred pepper, and smash garlic.
3. Saute ginger, spring onion, and chili, add curry powder and oyster sauce, then add a little water to simmer, then add white pepper and sugar.
4. The cut crabs are dipped in a small amount of flour. (This way the crab meat will not fall apart during the frying process)
5. After reaching the oil temperature, put the crabs in a frying pan and fry for one minute. Drain the crab before frying it. (For the method to determine the oil temperature, please check the tips at the bottom of this article❶)
6. Pour the fried crabs into the curry pot, add milk and fish sauce and mix well.
7. Pour the beaten egg mixture (two eggs) in the pot.
8. Add the chopped coriander, stir-fry and mix well, then it can be out of the pot.
❶How to measure oil temperature?
Insert the chopsticks into the oil pan. If bubbles appear around the chopsticks, it means that the oil is hot enough for the next steps.