1. I bought fresh and lively crab crabs at the market, so happy to come back and wash them and prepare to make an authentic steamed crab.
2. Fill the steamer with water and spread the cloth cover crab. Turn it over and place it quickly and have a high sensitivity to prevent it from being caught by the crab claws. Sprinkle salt evenly and start steaming.
3. Steam for 5 minutes, then boil the pot and steam for 8 minutes.
4. The bright red crab covered the house is fragrant and delicious when it is boiling.
5. Put the steamed crabs in a container
6. The nutritious value of crab crab is very rich and it is definitely delicious on the tall
7. After the crab is opened, it makes people salivate. Oh, too fat and beautiful.
8. Another bottle of beer will make it even more pungent
9. It's so delicious
10. Delicious must be shared with everyone
Squid crab is rich in nutrition, tender, plump and delicious, and is the top grade among crabs. The edible portion contains 14.6 grams of protein per 100 grams, 1.6 grams of fat, 2 micrograms of vitamin a, 228 mg of calcium, 262 mg of phosphorus, 0.9 mg of iron, as well as magnesium, manganese, copper, selenium, potassium, sodium, vitamin e and vitamin b 1 , Vitamin b 2, niacin and other vitamins and trace elements. It can be used for medicinal purposes. It is cold in nature, salty in taste, has minor toxicity, enters the liver meridian, and has the functions of dispelling blood stasis, clearing meridians, diuresis and swelling, detoxification, renewing tendons and bones, and nourishing. Its meat, ovaries, and liver can all be eaten. Crab roe is an advanced seasoning and tonic.