1. Wash the crabs and use a brush to remove impurities on the shell.
2. Hold it with a towel, pry open the back cover with a knife, cut off the crab lungs and crab feet, cut everything from the middle into two, and clean it.
3. Mince the green onion, ginger and garlic and set aside.
4. Heat the pan and pour the oil, saute the chopped green onion, ginger, garlic, add the spicy curry cubes and coconut milk.
5. Add 200ml of hot water and 2 tablespoons of Korean hot sauce to cook the curry soup.
6. After the soup is boiled, pour in the crabs and stir-fry evenly.
7. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes, wait until all the crab shells turn red to serve, sprinkle with coriander.
8. Take out the pot and serve on the plate.
9. Finished product
1. Be careful not to get your hands caught when handling crabs;
2. The soup is really delicious when used with bibimbap;
3. Eat slowly when eating, and don't get stuck in your mouth by the crab shell.