1. Wash the female crab and cut it in half; wash the small green vegetables, wash the edamame, drain the water; cut two slices of ginger and chop the green onion
2. Heat up the oil in a pan, pour in the edamame, stir fry twice
3. Add water to boil
4. While boiling water, add gnocchi, flour and warm water, put a little less at first, stir clockwise with chopsticks, stir while adding a small amount of water. When the chopsticks are pulled up, they are as shown in the picture. I serve as a staple food, of course, if it serves as a side meal, it’s better to be thinner
5. Boil the water, add crab, ginger, wine, boil again, take chopsticks and add gnocchi
6. After the lump soup boils, add the small green vegetables, cook for about 1-2 minutes, add salt, and sprinkle with chopped green onions
For the cooking wine here, I used the bayberry wine made before, but other wines are also fine. I eat it as a staple food today. If you are a cook, you can add water to the gnocchi to make it thinner.