The step of mixing noodles is for everyone to see. When adding water and noodles three times, pour the flour used on the chopping board, dig a hole in the flour, add water three times, and mix the dough vigorously with 60%-70% water for the first time. , Knead, and adjust to "tassels", otherwise it will form water-infused noodles, which will affect the noodles drawing process and the taste after maturation; sprinkle 20% water for the second time and mix and knead evenly; the third time is based on the softness and hardness of the noodles To the extent, sprinkle 10% water and knead until the dough is moisturized. If the dough is not moist, you can dip it in water and knead again. Cover the kneaded dough with plastic paper to prevent it from cracking. When in use, knead the Gabon grey water to make the dough loose and soft.
Do not add water at one time when adding water to make noodles. The ratio of flour to water is based on the quality of flour. Generally, 500 grams of flour use 250 grams of water. The temperature of the water depends on the season. Cool water is generally used in summer and warm water in winter. In the south, cold water is generally used in all seasons, and ice water is used in summer. better
When kneading the noodles, add ash (raising agent). When kneading the noodles, you should separate your feet slightly, stand in a T-shaped step, bend your upper body into an angle, and keep your body away from the chopping board. There are three kinds of rubbing, sticking and rubbing. While kneading the noodles, knead the noodles, alternating hands, one hand after the other, and arrange the noodles evenly. Knead the noodles and flatten them on the chopping board, add a proper amount of fluffy water, and chuai vigorously. Repeat this several times in a row until the dough is elastic and moisturized by hand (subject to the fact that the dough does not touch your hands or can be pulled apart). Beef noodles emphasize "three times of water, three times of ash, and ninety-nine-eighty-one times of kneading."
2. The steps of kneading noodles are for everyone to see. After pounding, kneading, stretching, and throwing, put the dough on the panel, grab both ends of the strip with both hands, lift it up on the chopping board and beat it hard. After the strip is stretched, the two ends are folded in half, and the two ends are held to be beaten. Repeatedly, the purpose is to adjust the order of the gluten protein in the dough, so that the disordered protein molecules are arranged into a long chain, which is called smooth and slippery in the industry. Hold both ends of the hand, pull both arms outwards evenly and forcefully, then fold both ends in half, put both ends in the finger gap of one hand (usually with the left hand), and hook the other end with the middle finger of the other hand. Turn the palm of your hand up to make the noodles form a noose shape. At the same time, pull the noodles to both sides. After the noodles are stretched, put the end of the right hand on the left finger, and continue to pull the other end with the right hand. When stretching, the speed should be fast and the force should be even. Repeatedly, each fold in half is called a buckle. Each pull should be folded back on the wrist once. At the end of the pull, shake your hands up and down several times, the noodles will be pliable and long, and the thickness will be uniform. Generally, wide pull with 3 buttons, wide surface with 4 buttons, two fine buttons with 5 buttons, fine buttons with 6 buttons, capillary buttons with 7 buttons, a nest of silk buttons with 8 buttons, the strips are as thin as silk without breaking
3. For everyone to see, the shape of the drawn noodles is generally 3 buttons wide, 4 buttons for wide noodles, 5 buttons for two fine buttons, 6 buttons for thin buttons, 7 buttons for capillary buttons, and 8 buttons for a nest of silk buttons.
4. First wash the beef and beef bones and other raw materials with clean water, and then soak them in the water for a few hours to remove (leave the blood in the water for another use). Cut the beef into small pieces, put the beef bones into small pieces and boil them in a cold water pot together with the fat chicken. The beef must be soaked for a long time. After the blood is soaked out, the beef is boiled under cold water and brought to a boil on high heat. Braised in three parts, this is the requirement for beef. Many people boil it on high fire, causing the moisture of the beef to evaporate, and the beef is dry and dry. The correct method is to boil the beef in a pot under cold water, and after the water is boiled to remove the froth, just let it bubble. How long the beef is cooked depends on the age and tenderness of the meat. Generally, it can be cooked for about four hours. Be sure to pour the beef in the beef noodle soup before eating, it will taste better. The purpose is to let the beef absorb moisture and restore the original flavor.
5. Seasoning powder is the key to beef noodle soup. The Lanzhou beef noodle shops have their own set of recipes, which are rarely published in the world. In order to ensure that the soup color is clear and clear, the fire must not be high during the simmering process, and the fire must be simmered, and the soup must not be boiled. When boiling, the foam in the soup must be cleaned. Flesh and bones must be rinsed with blood. The seasoning powder should not be put into the bone soup too early, because there are a lot of colored spices in the seasoning powder, such as star anise and tangerine peel. The soup will turn black if it is boiled for a long time, and it cannot be used as a seasoning in ramen noodles.
6. A successful bowl of beef noodles should be one clear (clear soup), two white (white radish), three red (red in chili oil), four green (cilantro, garlic sprout green), salty, fresh, spicy, spicy, and slightly hemp. Endless aftertaste. Next, let’s follow the Chinese pastry chef, senior technician, and Master Ma Tianru to experience the charm of Lanzhou Ramen
Seasoning powder is the key to beef noodle soup. The Lanzhou beef noodle shops have their own set of recipes, which are rarely published in the world. In order to ensure that the soup color is clear and clear, the fire must not be high during the simmering process, and the fire must be simmered, and the soup must not be boiled. When boiling, the foam in the soup must be cleaned. Flesh and bones must be rinsed with blood. The seasoning powder should not be put into the bone soup too early, because there are a lot of colored spices in the seasoning powder, such as star anise and tangerine peel. The soup will turn black if it is boiled for a long time, and it cannot be used as a seasoning in ramen noodles.